Tuesday, March 7, 2023
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Marine & Family Programs – Pacific Views
Camp Pendleton, CA
A unique support group for new and expecting, active duty, or dependent moms to prevent and heal from postpartum depression and anxiety.
Moms in Transition provides new and expecting mos information and tools needed to provide loving care for their new baby while prioritizing mental heath and maintaining self-care. Each week the group will cover a different topic.
These topics include:
- Preventing and Healing from Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Learning New Ways to Nurture Yourself
- Gaining Support from Others to Cope with the Transition to Motherhood
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Managing Your Feelings and Thoughts to Feel Better
Group is held on Tuesdays 10-11:30am at Pacific Views Marine & Family Programs Center BLDG 202860 off of San Jacinto Road.
Pre-registration is required.
Please call (760)725-3884.